Monday, June 23, 2014

I SEEM TO BE LEARNING TO MANAGE STRESS

Written on March 30th.

The family stuff goes on but the crisis is past. There's an aftermath to live through but we are not directly affected. I'm glad to have the sewing. Stitching by hand is so peaceful and it's satisfying my soul. It's ticking so many boxes. I have a project to distract me, it's creative and involves just enough brain power without adding extra stress and it's keeping my hands out of mischief. 

I'm making something for myself and also gifts. The time passes quickly while I listen to podcasts and I'm learning. I can also listen to audio Bible and music when I want to. The only thing I'm missing out on is getting enough exercise but that will come.

I've up-dated my weight. It's a very small loss of half a pound over the last 2 weeks but my highest weight this year was 190.5 pounds and today 4 pounds less. Hopefully the up 3 and own 2 has come to an end. It will be interesting to see how I do in April. I'm very comfortable with how I'm eating so that means No Stress!

Generally I am sleeping better. It's looking good as the calender turns over to another month tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment