Monday, March 24, 2014

A DIFFICULT WEEKEND

My turn! To be stressed out by life's happenings. It seems to me that every second blog I read the writer is dealing with some kind of family issue that is causing great emotional pain.

We had some not great family news over the weekend. I'm still processing it all and coming to terms with what is.

Couldn't sleep last night. It was close to 4 am when I finally went to bed and was awake again before 7.

This morning I could have eaten a loaf of bread and a pound of butter or even a large block of chocolate. Instead I began the day with a bubble bath and a book, because I can. I made my usual keto coffee and now I'm not hungry. 

I'll be going to bed earlier tonight. Right now I'm going to listen to a podcast or two and do some stitching. 

Dinner is in the slow cooker so no stress there.

No comments:

Post a Comment