Wednesday, January 1, 2014

STARTING 2014 WITH GOAL TO LOSE 15 KG

I completed 55-58 hours fasting. Cannot remember exactly what time I last ate before going to bed. Yesterday was hard. I felt quite jaded although it was good to feel my empty stomach. There is something cleansing about a fast and since I can do this fairly easily I might even have a weekly 24 hour fast day. One's body responds to the regularity and it can be a great spiritual weapon as well as physical. It's many years since I regularly fasted so maybe this is the year to resurrect this habit. I have been drinking Keto Coffee so not a total water fast this time. I am breaking my fast with coffee laced with coconut oil and coconut milk. I'm sure this is not the classic way to end a fast but it will suffice, My first proper meal will be a herb omelet. 2 eggs cooked in butter with a mixture of fresh herds and topped with a little grated cheddar cheese. If I exclude the coffee I guess my total fasting time will be closer to 60 hours.

January 1st 2014

New Year

Clean slate.

What will 2014 bring?

Glad I cannot see into the future.

Two important things that will hopefully bring good changes.

# Mum's house, (in a family trust which we want to dissolve following Mum's death nearly 2 years ago), sells and we can begin to put in place our plans for our home and lifestyle for the next ????? years. We plan on living at least another 20 years so we will see Smile I did warn our daughter I planned to live to 150 but right now just getting though the next period is enough. I am in my 76th year andd John is in his 79th. Not sure how we grew so old but time doesn't stop for anyone.

# Continue with improving my health through weight loss, movement and creative activities. There are no major trips planned but there will be several trips to family in Christchurch. It's my goal to visit them about every 3 months. First one is coming up on 16th and we will be in Christchurch about 18 days.

Stats to begin 2014

2012 total weight lost:- 26.5 kg/58.5 lbs It's a little more than this but I had no starting weight.
2013 total weight lost:- 4 kg/9 lbs
2014 weight loss goal:- 15 kg/33 lbs

Weight 83.4kg/185.5 lbs
Fasting Blood Sugar 3.6 (normal is 4-7 so a little low but to b expected)
Fasting Blood Ketones 0.9
Blood Pressure 146/75 (No Medication It's a bit high but I hope to improve this too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment