Monday, December 30, 2013

NOT GIVING UP YET

I'm going to do a Fat Fast at 900 calories today. That's a challenge. I'm also going to get on that cross-trainer for 20 - 30 minutes. That's a challenge.

Talking about the cross-trainer .... I was doing well for a while but not so much since our last trip to Christchurch in September/October. I think I am paying the price. I'm sure my arms, belly and legs and anywhere else fat accumulates are looking very flabby. Old age or lack of exercise. Probably both and the only thing I can change is the exercise.

I've run out of cream so only coconut oil and coconut cream in my coffee this morning. Is this the start of going dairy free one step at a time? Not sure. I miss the cream. I'm actually thinking about cutting coffee for a month .... John had better be warned Smile

It's been raining cats and dogs for the last few hours. Water is running across our lawn and flooding the road with no time to soak in or drain away. Typical Christmas/New Year rain especially after a dry spring. It's so dark I turned on the Christmas tree lights to brighten my daySmile

No comments:

Post a Comment