Wednesday, October 2, 2013

NO LONGER IN KETOSIS ..... WORK T0 BE DONE

I am totally out of ketosis. 0.2 Fasting blood ketones. I wonder how long it will take to get my readings up again. Weight seems stable if my clothes are anything to go by .... but since most are a little loose I'd probably need to gain a significant amount before I noticed the change. 

It's just as well I am in a house with no muffins.... I would have eaten a bucket load yesterday. there is plenty of junk food but not the kind of stuff I eat. Lots of fast food packets of noodles and pasta. Fortunately I'm not tempted by that kind of thing.

I watched this Ted Talk this morning and will go back to it again. Encouraging for me. Fills me with hope in our family situation. I really need to hang onto hope and build up my faith right now.

Let's see what I can do with this day to make it as good as possible Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment