Monday, September 2, 2013

AM I TRYING TOO HARD?

I want to throw my hands in the air and say. "I Quit!"

Not really but look at this.

I begin the 9th month less than 6 kg/13 lbs less than New Year. After losing 26.5 kg/58.5 lbs last year this is becoming disheartening.

1st September:- 81.8/180 lbs

2013 Weight Loss History Starting at 87.5 kg/195.5 lbs

LOSSES AND GAINS

January:- 1.5 kg/3 lbs
February:- 2 kg/5 lbs
March:- + 1 kg/2 lbs On holiday in Hawaii
April:- 3 kg/7 lbs
May:- NC
June:- 1 kg/2 lbs
July:- NC
September:- + 800 gm/2 lbs

Most of this time I have been in ketosis. Generally speaking my food choices seem good but I have to admit to being rather erratic regarding exercise.

It's hard to look at this record and still feel confident that I am doing what is right for my body. I keep asking the question ....What now?

September is a new month.

I did make a decision to try increased calories, mostly by increasing my protein and to increase my activity level. I'll just have to see how it goes.

This morning my weight is up another 100 gm but my ketones are also up 1 point to 0.5. The Jelly Whip with it's artificial sweetener is gone forever.

Yesterday I had keto coffee, yoghurt with CLO, an antipasto platter of ham, pepperoni, lettuce, baby peppers stuffed with cream cheese, (pepperdew), olives, artichoke, camembert, macadamia nuts, and finished the day with the last f the Jelly Whip and some almonds. Nothing there to rock the boat except the jelly whip.

I didn't track all my food in detail because we had dinner with our daughter and today we will be away most of the day visiting my sister.

Time to get ready to go.

Here's to everyone having a great weekSmile

No comments:

Post a Comment